Close Menu
Bfive
    What's Hot

    UAE announces withdrawal of all its forces from Yemen

    December 31, 2025

    Shan Masood sets new national record

    December 31, 2025

    Indian Newspaper Labels 2025 as a Year of Global Setbacks for India

    December 31, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Bfive
    Subscribe
    • Home
    • Business
    • Education
    • Tech
    • Home Improvement
    • Entertainment
    • Health
    • Life Style
    • Fashion
    • Travel
    Bfive
    Home » UAE announces withdrawal of all its forces from Yemen
    News

    UAE announces withdrawal of all its forces from Yemen

    ahmad.rana.ar62@gmail.comBy ahmad.rana.ar62@gmail.comDecember 31, 2025Updated:December 31, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Telegram Pinterest Tumblr Reddit WhatsApp Email
    United Arab Emirates has announced
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    The United Arab Emirates has announced the end of its remaining counter-terrorism operations in Yemen following the airstrikes by Saudi Arabia. The Emirati Ministry of Defense says that its regular military deployment in Yemen had already been completely terminated in 2019. According to the Gulf Times, the Ministry of Defense issued a statement stating that the decision to end the operations of the counter-terrorism units in Yemen has been taken voluntarily, and this process will be completed in a manner that ensures the safety of Emirati personnel at all times. The statement also said that the decision is being implemented in continuous communication and mutual consultation with partner countries.

    According to the Ministry of Defense, this step was taken in light of the current regional situation and the potential impact on counter-terrorism missions. The statement clarified that the decision was made in light of a comprehensive assessment of the needs of the current phase and the UAE’s responsibilities for peace and stability in the region. The statement recalled that the UAE participated in the Arab Coalition in 2015 to support the legitimate government of Yemen, and withdrew its military presence in 2019 after achieving the set goals. After that, the UAE’s activities in Yemen were limited to limited counter-terrorism teams, working in cooperation with international partners.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleShan Masood sets new national record
    ahmad.rana.ar62@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Shan Masood sets new national record

    December 31, 2025

    Indian Newspaper Labels 2025 as a Year of Global Setbacks for India

    December 31, 2025

    Pakistan Outpaces India Despite Millions Spent on U.S. Lobbying

    December 29, 2025
    Add A Comment

    Comments are closed.

    Top Posts

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest sports news from SportsSite about soccer, football and tennis.

    Advertisement
    Demo
    About Us

    Bfive.co.uk offers expert business finance solutions, helping companies secure funding, manage cash flow, and achieve sustainable growth

    We're social. Connect with us:

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
    Top Insights

    Inside the +63 Phone Scams: Tactics, Trends, and How to Fight Back

    June 5, 2025

    Amazonas Livros: Stories from the Heart of the Amazon

    June 4, 2025

    Navigating the +44 Scam Epidemic: A Critical Guide for Modern Consumers

    June 1, 2025
    Get Informed

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    © 2026 All Rights Reserved.
    • Home
    • Contact us

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.